A message from Gina Hornbeck, Hotel General Manager
After a long hiatus, I am happy to announce my return to Diamond Mills Hotel. It’s good to be back, and I am excited to see you again this upcoming HITS Summer Season. Due to the current global health crisis, we have canceled our Spring shows. However we look forward to having you join us for our summer shows starting in July.
I invite you to rediscover the beauty of Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern this year with five wonderful reasons to visit the Hudson Valley’s most premier luxury property:
- Comfortable Accommodations. All our rooms combine elements of style, elegance and modern touches to provide you with a luxurious and comfortable stay. Each room boasts furnished balconies overlooking the Esopus Falls, bathrooms with walk-in showers, radiant heat floors, lush bathrobes for your convenience, as well as complimentary Keurig coffee machines and free WiFi. These are just a few of the many amenities offered at Diamond Mills.
- Competitive Rates. You will find special promotions at The Hotel this season tailored to the needs of our HITS guests. As a preview, minimum night stays have been shortened, and longer-term stays have been discounted. We will have more special horse show rates available throughout the season, and I look forward to working with you to find the package that works best for you.
- Quality Service. We take great pride in providing the highest quality service to our HITS guests. Our attentive, well-qualified staff is ready to fulfill your every need. HITS guests enjoy the advantage of 24-hour check-in/check-out, daily housekeeping with change of linens and towels and many other services. Your stay includes a nightly wine and cheese social at The Tavern, turn-down service with fresh flowers and chocolates and a “Grab and Go” coffee service each morning in our Lobby.*
- The Tavern. The Tavern Restaurant at Diamond Mills is known as one of the Hudson Valley’s finest restaurants. We are excited to announce a new chef, new management and fresh new menus in time for the start of the season. We are certain our new offerings will please even the most discerning palate. Special Stay and Dine packages are available for return guests.
- The HITS Family. Diamond Mills Hotel is dedicated to our HITS family. Since we opened our doors in 2011, Diamond Mills has become home away from home for so many HITS competitors year after year, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come.
There are many reasons to return to Diamond Mills for the 2020 HITS season, but most importantly, we value your patronage. Please email Gina@DiamondMillsHotel.com to receive a special ‘HITS Return Guest’ offer on your next visit.
Hotel General Manager
For 2020 HITS Tentative Dates click here
*Due to the current global health crisis, some of the above amenities, such as wine and cheese service and “Grab and Go” coffee service may not be available due to social distancing mandates