The majesty of the Hudson Valley has drawn the world’s elite from across the globe for centuries. The natural beauty where the Hudson River meets the Catskill Mountains, just 100 miles north of New York City, remains one of the most breathtaking regions in the world offering an astounding array of activities and history.
Whether you are on a romantic weekend, a family vacation or looking for outdoor adventure, there are plenty of activities and attractions to experience to ensure that your stay in the Hudson Valley is unforgettable.
*Please check hours of operations as some of the below may be closed due to COVID mandates.
- Saugerties Historical Society / Kiersted House
- Saugerties Lighthouse
- Historic Kingston
- Hudson River Historic Boat Tour
Hiking / Walking / biking / Climbing
- Saugerties Light House Conservancy
- Overlook Mountain
- Esopus Creek Conservancy
- Minnewaska State Park
- Ashokan Reservoir
- Black Creek Preserve
- Walkill Valley Rail Trail
- Kaaterskill Falls
Click here to view the Diamond Mills Hiking Guide
Horse Back Riding
Kayaking / Paddle Boarding / Boating Rentals
- Hunter Mountain Ski Resort
- Windham Mountain Ski Resort
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Resort
- Cross Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing
- The Fisher Center at Bard College
- Bearsville Theater
- Woodstock Playhouse
- Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC)
Spa & Relaxation
Seasonal Events in the Area
- Saugerties Artist Tour
- Sheep and Wool Festival
- Belleayre Mountain Summer Music Series
- Hunter Mountain Festivals
- A Taste of New Paltz
- Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted House
- Hudson Valley Garlic Festival
- Saugerties Mum Festival
- Woodstock-New Paltz Craft Fair
- NY Sheep & Wool Festival
Click here to view the Diamond Mills Farm Guide.
Family Friendly Fun
HITS Saugerties Series – Equestrian Events
Open to the Public: Enjoy a day of family friendly fun at HITS-on-the-Hudson in Saugerties.
Location: HITS-on-the-Hudson | 454 Washington Avenue Extension | Saugerties, NY 12477
Schedule: May through September | Wednesday – Sunday | 8 am to approx. 4 pm
General Admission: No admission charge for daytime performances Wednesday through Saturday. On Sunday, General Admission tickets are $5. Children 12 and under are free.
Visit HITSShows.com for more information or call 845.246.8833 for updated information.