The majesty of the Hudson Valley has drawn the world’s elite from across the globe for centuries. The natural beauty where the Hudson River meets the Catskill Mountains, just 100 miles north of New York City, remains not only one of the most breathtaking regions in the world, it offers an astounding array of activities and history.
Whether you are on a romantic weekend, a family vacation or looking for outdoor adventure, there are plenty of activities and attractions to experience to ensure that your stay in the Hudson Valley is unforgettable.
- Saugerties Historical Society / Kiersted House
- Historic Kingston
- Hudson River Historic Boat Tour
- Saugerties Lighthouse
Horse Back Riding
Hiking / Walking / Climbing
- Hunter Mountain Ski Resort
- Windham Mountain Ski Resort
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Resort
- Cross Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing
Kayaking / Paddle Boarding / Boating Rentals
- The Fisher Center at Bard College
- Bearsville Theater
- Woodstock Playhouse
- Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC)
Spa & Relaxation
Seasonal Events in the Area
- Saugerties Artist Tour – Summer Tour
- Belleayre Mountain Summer Music Series
- Hunter Mountain Festivals
- A Taste of New Paltz
- Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted House
- Hudson Valley Garlic Festival
- Saugerties Mum Festival
- Woodstock-New Paltz Craft Fair
Family Friendly Fun
HITS – World-class Equestrian Competition – a Sport the Whole Family can Enjoy!
On Sunday, September 9, 2018, enjoy a day of family-friendly FUN at HITS-on-the-Hudson. Activities begin at 10 am. Featuring presentation of the Flag by West Point Cadets, Face Painting, Arts & Crafts & More!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS – on Sunday, September 9, 2018
- 8 am – Platinum Performance Hunter Prix Final
- 9 am – Diamond Mills Hunter Prix Final
- 12 pm – Black Barn $250,000 Junior / Amateur-Owner Jumper Prix
- 2 pm – Opening Ceremonies | Horseware Ireland Parade of Grand Circuit Champions & West Point Cadets Presentation of the Flags
- 2:30 pm – Saugerties $500,000 Grand Prix FEI CSI5*
TICKET INFORMATION – General Admission – $10 in advance or at the gate. FREE for children 12 & under.
Day VIP – $100 per person. Includes covered ringside open seating, buffet, and a private cash bar. Advance purchase required. For tickets and Day VIP Passes, contact HITS at 845.246.8833
General Admission Tickets available in advance at HITSShows.com or at the gate the day of the event. Day VIP passes can be purchased online or by calling 845.246.8833