Luxury Boutique Guest Rooms
Enjoy one of our 30 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with your own balcony and stunning scenic view of the Esopus Creek and Waterfall
Each room is decorated with European-inspired furnishings, a natural color palette, overstuffed duvets, and linens of the finest Egyptian cotton. The magnificence of the tiled bathrooms, with radiant heat and over-sized walk-in showers, balanced by hand-crafted antique vanities and chrome and white porcelain fixtures, will leave you feeling like you’ve entered your own personal spa.
Your guest room choice of Double Queen, King or either of our two King Suites will offer a sense of peace and quiet among the rushing waters of the Esopus falls while providing luxurious amenities including high definition flat-screen televisions with HBO, iPod/iPhone docking stations, and gourmet mini-bars with hand selected local items.
Additional in-room guest amenities include:
- Keurig Coffee System
- Plush Spa Robes
- In-room Dining (based on The Tavern Hours & seasonal availability)
- Wake Up Calls
- Nightly Turn Down Service
- Grab & Go Coffee Service Available Mornings & Mid-day
- In-house Laundry Service
- Fitness Room
- Complimentary On-site Guest Parking
- Radiant Floor Heat in the Bathroom
Property highlights include:
- On-site Restaurant, presenting farm to table handcrafted cuisine
- Amazing views of the Esopus Creek and illuminated Waterfall from each guest room
- Local hiking, farm and wine touring, antiquing, kayaking, waterfalls/swimming holes, skiing and other outdoor adventures
Contact the Front Desk, at 845.247.0700 for reservations or see our Special Offers page.